POWERGISTICS tablet and laptop storage and charging Towers' intuitive design saves time, space, and money while effortlessly protecting your users.
- Versatile and FutureProof Shelves. The adjustable TechStop keeps devices at the front of the shelf, making it easier for users of all ages to plug in or unplug devices during return or retrieval. Insert the TechStop into the appropriate slot for your device sizes, or remove all together for larger laptops.
- Small Vertical Footprint. Two Towers take up less than half of the square footage of a single cart.
- Maintenance Free Cable Management. Perfected cable management provides quick device return and retrieval. IT staff won’t have to waste time rewiring again.
- Visual Security. The asymmetric door allows teachers to clearly see if all the devices are charging and stored from anywhere in the classroom.
- Antimicrobial Powder Coating. This gives an extra layer of protection against spreading common germs.
- Versatile Mounting Options. Wall mount, stands, or rollers are designed specifically to evolve to your future deployment needs.
- Plastic Free Aluminum Construction. Lightweight, powder-coated, aircraft-grade aluminium provides a natural heat sink that increases device longevity.
- See-Through Asymmetric Door. Teachers can see if devices are put away and plugged in from anywhere in the classroom.
- Wireless Updating. The open design allows for obstruction-free updating of devices.
Product Code – 1C012
External Product Dimensions
Height: 51.5 in.
Depth: 20.00 in.
Width: 11.25 in.
12 Outlet Power Strip 120V, 15A Circuit Breaker
For Standard 110V Outlets
Cord Length: 10’ / 3.05 m
43lb / 19.5kg
1.75” / 4.45cm
CoreSeries Install 2021
PowerGistics General Overview
How To Cable Your Tower
IT Directors testimonial 2021
We keep a PowerGistics Tower is in our webinar room, why not check it out on a free 1:1 webinar. Complete the below short form and we will get right back to you with a few possible times.